Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pulsipher visit

During their visit, Ashley and I did our best to wipe the boys out every day by doing lots of fun things and eating lots of good food like the old days. I was in heaven since I haven't found a sufficient replacement to Ashley and George to do these everyday things with since our separation.

We ordered great weather to try and entice them back from the bitter cold of Bozeman.


Abe got tons of hugs and snuggles from the whole Pulsipher clan. We miss them a ton and can't wait to see them again.

I only wish I had a picture of all the Forever 21 purchases that were made during the visit. I hope they never build one in Bozeman so that Ashley has to come here to go.

5 comments:

ashley said...

Oh... those are such great pictures. We had such a good time!

You can count on the fact that there will not be an F21 in Bozeman for sooooo many reasons. So, I'll just have to come out next season (fall) and load up again! jk... well maybe.

Thanks for being the best hosts ever.

David said...

agreed. we had a great time. thanks for letting us takeover your house.

Brian and Marnae Powell Family said...

I can't believe you just get to go to the beach and be warm anytime you want....what a concept. I am jealous!

Kay said...

I totally agree with you Marnae. Kay

natalie todd said...

Cute blog Kimber. I was laughing out loud at Abe eating the hamburger! Hilarious!