Friday, March 11, 2011

Valentine's Day










I know this blog post is about a month behind here, but better late than never. This year I got really into Valentines day. I threw a little V-day dinner with a few friends. I had been on an antisocial string and it was nice to come out of that. I guess Abe thought so to. He was quite the host. He had people laughing as he would steal food from their plate or wait until they would give him some - then do a little dance. A pretty even trade I'd say.


3 comments:

Erica said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! Sorry we missed it. And how is it possible that Abe gets cuter every time I see him? He looks like a true Californian with that blond hair and brown skin. Let's start planning some beach days :)

Bonnie said...

Abe's bobble head dance was the best! He is such a cutie! Thanks again for the fun party and amazing dinner! you're the best kimber!

Lindsey Anderson said...

Your so cute! What a fun friend, and I know your food was amazing...you take after your mom with that:)